This cute crab and fish have a cheeky secret! If you fill them up with water and squeeze them they will shoot out water. Brings splashy fun to bath time!
1. Squeeze the toys to expel the air inside and fill with water.
2. Bring them to the surface and squeeze again and water will spray out. Rotate the crab’s claws to change spray direction.
3. Remove the plug in the fish’s tail and crab’s back to clean.
• silicone and ABS bath toys
• Can be filled with water and squeezed to create water spouts
• Plug at rear can be removed for easy cleaning
• Suction cups on fish mean it can be stuck to smooth surfaces
• Crab has rotatable claws