Create wild rhythms with this versatile drum! Use the stick on the top surface and the side ridges. Then flip over to play the wooden tone drum. Explore the different playing surfaces: the top side, ridged rim, and the tone drum on the bottom. Ages 12mnths+
• Double-sided drum and a stick.
• Tap the silicon top surface with your hands or the stick for a classic drum sound.
• Rub the raised ridges on the rim to create two interesting percussive effects.
• When the dots on the bottom wooden surface are struck they create two distinct tones.
• A built-in holder keeps the drumstick from getting lost
• Safe for young ears: designed to restrict sound output
• Children will love the bright colours and patterns
• Great for teaching children about rhythm, and developing hand-eye coordination and hearing
• For ages 12 months+